Welcome to the Roberts competition page. You could win yourself a superb Roberts radio by answering the question below. All you have to do is fill in the fields required and then write your answer in the box below. All correct answers will be entered into the monthly draw and the winner will be selected from these at the end of the month. Good Luck!
Vintage beautifully blends a retro leather cloth finish and wooden effect side panels, with modern DAB / FM technologies. You can also enjoy unlimited station presets, a favourite station button, and help the environment with a built-in battery recharger.
..... For more information click here
Which is your favourite Roberts Radio?
Closing date: 30th April 2014
- Our competitions are intended simply to be fun without the intention of creating legal relations. Entry does not create an enforceable contract and does not entitle the participant to enforce any claim against the Company.Unless otherwise stated, no purchase or payment of any kind is required.
- Entries must be received by the company before the stated closing date and/or time and subject to the absolute discretion of the Company, late entries will not be considered.
- Where the prize may be won by a numbered caller or participant, the selection of the winning entrant will be at the Company's sole discretion.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any difficulty in communication with the company.
- While every care will be taken, the Company cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery, delay or loss of any entry. The decision of the Company as to acceptance of any entry shall be final. All entries become the property of the Company.
- Entrants agree to their name and home town being published. They agree to their participation being broadcast, recorded and repeated and otherwise used without being entitled to any payment.Subject to the Company deciding otherwise only the stated prize(s) may be won. There will not be a cash alternative to the stated prize.
- In the event of the stated prize becoming unavailable the Company will, where appropriate, arrange the supply of an appropriate alternative of similar value at the Company's sole discretion.
- A prize will not be awarded to a person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize where the supply to that person would be unlawful.
- The Company will notify the winner either by telephone or in writing of the arrangements for collection or delivery of the prize. Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of the end of the promotion. Any prize not claimed and/or collected within 28 days of the first notification shall remain the property of the Company to do with as it considers fit. While the Company will use its best endeavours to ensure that prizes are received by the actual winner they shall not be responsible for any failure to do so.
- The decision of the Company is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the Company's decisions or interpretation of these rules.
- Complaints about the operation of the competition may be made in writing to the Marketing Manager.
- The Company reserves the right to reject claims or applications and to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- Subject to the complete discretion of the Company, the winning entry and the names and countries of the (major) prize winners will be made available after a specified date to anyone applying for this to the competition address and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked 'Results'.
- Under no circumstances will Roberts Radio be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where forseen, forseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of our websites regardless of the form of action.
- Entrants agree to receive direct mail including new product information and offers from Roberts Radio (no third parties). Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.